How to Use
The member center is designed to aid in connecting members with one another and to get information to members that the general public should probably not have.
1. You get started by creating an account. Church members and regular attenders are encouraged to create one. We ask that only those 13 years of age or older sign up. A husband and wife should each sign up.
2. The system will automatically email you a note that includes your user ID and temporary password.
3. At the same time one of the church web administrators will be notified of your signup. They will have to review the application and approve it before you can use the member center resources. That may take a day or two.
4. Once approved you can login and start using the member center.
5. You can adjust your profile by adding additional information about yourself and your family including an image of yourself or your family.
6. You may use the Church Directory to learn about and stay connected with others in our church. We ask that you keep other members' personal information private and use it with care and prudence. Failure to do so could result in loss of member priviledges.
7. You may access other "member resources" as they are put in the site. Typically you would be notified of such during the Sunday service or bulletin.